4th – 6th Grade Tackle Football season and returned at the end if no equipment or a game jersey is damaged.
Registration Deadline: July 26, 2023
There will be a $100.00 refundable deposit collected at the beginning of the
** Players must have a physical form completed to participate. **
SEASON BEGINS: September
PRACTICE AND GAME TIMES: Practices are scheduled through the coaches and by field availability. Practices will begin the week of August 14th. Games are Saturdays, played in surrounding communities.
EQUIPMENT: Each player must provide football cleats and mouthpiece to play
GAME SCHEDULE: SV East Football Schedule 2023.pdf
Procedures for Youth Team Sports
1. All teams are formed by the Ellis Rec. Commission.
2. Requests for youth to be placed on the same team as a friend or with a specific coach are considered, but not guaranteed.
3. All programs have a registration deadline. Late registration sign-ups may not request to be placed on a specific team.
4. Requests for three coaches to coach a team together are not allowed unless one of the coaches does not have a child participating in the program.
5. Youth will be contacted by their coaches to when/where practices will be held as well as game schedules.
6. Our goal is to provide the opportunity for participation to all who enter, regardless of skill or ability level. ERC wishes to provide youth with a fun learning experience and the opportunity to develop lifetime leisure skills.
7. Ellis Rec. Commission will conduct or require criminal background check procedures to all adults acting as coaches, instructors, and teachers.
4th – 6th Grade Tackle Football
season and returned at the end if no equipment or a game jersey is damaged.